TNTT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FREE VIP ! ONLY 10 APPLICATIONS will be accepted !

Go down

FREE VIP ! ONLY 10 APPLICATIONS will be accepted ! Empty FREE VIP ! ONLY 10 APPLICATIONS will be accepted !

Post  TNTT Owner Sun May 09, 2010 2:22 pm

First of all I want to tell you the VIP access advantages .
VIP costs 10$ , one time payment . FOR LIFE !
BUT !!!
Because we just opened , we offer 10 FREE VIP ACCESS APPLICATIONS !

Okay,
First I will tell you the benefits of VIP access/ being a VIP.

- You gain Sticky to all your posts.
- You gain access to all the bots/hacks/posts of the forum, ALL OF IT + A SPECIAL VIP FORUM where only VIP have access!
- You can verify ALL your accounts , anytime , for FREE ! instead of 0.5$ payment for an account
- You get your name changed in a different color !
- You gain a cool image as a VIP.
- You can talk with the staff members live , through a special private channel only for VIPs !
- VIP forums contain content that cannot be found on the free forum , and there are first posted all the contest/events where you can participate and gain money or any accounts.
- & MUCH MORE THAT YOU WILL FOUND OUT IF YOU JOIN !

Okay,
Now secondly,
HOW TO GAIN FREE VIP !

Not all the members will gain it.
In order to gain it , you have to register and then to make an application in here.

The application will be accepted / denied ONLY by me !
If your application is denied you will have to wait 3 days until you can post another one.
If you post another application without waiting 3 days your apply will be removed and you will be blacklisted for VIP & after that you will have no chance to gain FREE VIP ... only to buy it. = 10$

APPLICATION EXAMPLE :

I agree to all the FAQs of www.TNTTforum.tk

All games you play : Runescape , Puzzle Pirates , Dragon Fable , TheWrestlingGame , GoalUnited & anything else you play !
How long have you been playing each game ? : WEEKS, MONTHS , YEARS .
Accounts amount: HOW MANY ACCOUNTS YOU OWN ! ON EACH GAME SPECIFIED .
Describe your Accounts: ALL your accounts please.
Do you own a real money balance online: PayPal ? CreditCard ? MasterCard ? etc... YES / NO only !
Is you amount of money balance bigger than 10$ ? : YES/NO ?!
You know playing Poker? : YES/NO & what type of ? Hold'Em ?
Playing on real money / playing chips and on what website ?: REAL MONEY/CHIPS - SITES

Anything else you want to say :

That's it ! After that you just have to wait for your application to be checked out by me.
Good luck to everyone !

TNTT Owner
Owner
Owner

https://tntt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down